Solved Looking for YouTube Resources and Tricks? (We Have A Section for That!)

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kan

Superman
Retired Administrator
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
AndrewKanFilm

JakeTutorials

YouTube Expert // The YouTube Support Centre
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Birmingham
jaketutorials.co.uk
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel

DomDiddy Dom

New User
Aug 28, 2014
United Kingdom, Leeds
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
does anyone know the webpage that lets you record you screen computer without having to download anything to buy anything, I have been on a webpage like it before but cant remember what it was called[DOUBLEPOST=1409395513][/DOUBLEPOST]guys if you want to listen to good music please go to this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7J4GhbljLRkP_eMte7j0g it is not my channel for one I want to do gaming vids and I am not normally interested in music but I think that this channel is brilliant, you get free downloads with his channel and I'm sure that if you put them in your vids and tell your viewers about his channel would be great for him, as I said earlier I an not a fan on music but that is brilliant music on his channel. maybe you guys can use these in your vids but can you guys please check out his channel and subscribe to him

thanks for reading this and checking out his channel

Last edited:

Zeff Zane

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
Czech Republic
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ZeffZane
Last edited:

Jacobbarnard

Oct 10, 2014
Sounds great! Too bad I can't access it. I just don't feel ready to have a custom URL on YouTube in case I want to change my name. I need a custom URL to get the purple badge :(

Status
Not open for further replies.