Life Movember, will you take part this year ?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Will you grow your mustache ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I wish it grew...

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Nerd

Retired Moderator
Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello there guys ! It is November again and as some have pointed out, looking at you @Korbin , it is also movember :)

So I'd like to make a little thread for people to share their movember pictures with us, maybe before and after picture :eek:

Either way all participants will be awarded 5-15 forum credits by me based on the beauty of the mustache ! Unless of course @Koala_Steamed would like to make this an official thing and add something extra :p

With that said I will be expecting your pictures guys ~!​

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Well movember just gives me another excuse not to shave so I think im taking part by default. Though with me its not a moustache its trying to grow a beard. Also I shall up the credit reward to 100 for participants and photos of peoples movember

U

User.123120

It's Movember everyday bro [emoji28][emoji23][emoji3]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

jammychap

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
jammychap
Hello there guys ! It is November again and as some have pointed out, looking at you @Korbin , it is also movember :)

So I'd like to make a little thread for people to share their movember pictures with us, maybe before and after picture :eek:

Either way all participants will be awarded 5-15 forum credits by me based on the beauty of the mustache ! Unless of course @Koala_Steamed would like to make this an official thing and add something extra [emoji14]

With that said I will be expecting your pictures guys ~!​
I can't grow a beard, after a bit of growth it drives me mental itching and has to come off lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fanty VDB

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Not much longer in order to enter, don't forget there are some wonderful Forum Credits to win if you take part :)