Community My new upload schedule

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Rhys fouracre

Feb 2, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
rhysyoutube
So after been thinking about it long and hard. i decided to come up with a schedule for my lovely uploads to try and grow my channel and its audience.
This is what i got and sticking to it will be hard but i got myself an awesome plan
Monday = GTA
Tuesday = Shooter/sandbox
Wednesday = GTA
Thursday = Shooter/sandbox
Friday = GTA
Saturday = Shooter/sandbox

Record 3 videos and edit thumbnail and uploaded Thursday. Friday walk the dog then record 3 more videos edit thumbnail and upload. then i got 2 days back up in case things happens.

What everyone thoughts on my idea??

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Australia
mrdjsilva.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
MrDJSilva
So after been thinking about it long and hard. i decided to come up with a schedule for my lovely uploads to try and grow my channel and its audience.
This is what i got and sticking to it will be hard but i got myself an awesome plan
Monday = GTA
Tuesday = Shooter/sandbox
Wednesday = GTA
Thursday = Shooter/sandbox
Friday = GTA
Saturday = Shooter/sandbox

Record 3 videos and edit thumbnail and uploaded Thursday. Friday walk the dog then record 3 more videos edit thumbnail and upload. then i got 2 days back up in case things happens.

What everyone thoughts on my idea??

Well doing daily uploads will definitely help you from growing the channel but i do also suggest on trying work with similarly sized channels like yourself to work with then shout each other out for the collaboration

Reactions: Rhys fouracre

Rhys fouracre

Feb 2, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
rhysyoutube
Well doing daily uploads will definitely help you from growing the channel but i do also suggest on trying work with similarly sized channels like yourself to work with then shout each other out for the collaboration
i hope it does grow my channel. but disappointingly i am unable to record gta v as no one is on my server so therefore im just doing csgo until i can get the civs and police active