Art Post YOUR artwork!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Are you gonna show-off your stuff?!

• Yes

Votes: 110 46.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Of course!

Votes: 118 49.4%

• Total voters

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Thanks, and I do hope to make art a career too. Already started selling digital art to a couple of people who run youtube channels at school. Its great fun and other people like them.
That's awesome to hear!!

I tried!

A for effort XDD

Reactions: MemoGaming

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
GLPMatty
I'm no where near as talented as all of you and if you seen me try to draw a person you would most likely throw up but this is the art work I'm most proud of since its all 100% me.

I want to learn how to do actual art but I can't find the time these days.[DOUBLEPOST=1406403843][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yes and its cannabis BTW... surprise...

Reactions: Enmoshin

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I'm no where near as talented as all of you and if you seen me try to draw a person you would most likely throw up but this is the art work I'm most proud of since its all 100% me.

I want to learn how to do actual art but I can't find the time these days.[DOUBLEPOST=1406403843][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yes and its cannabis BTW... surprise...
Oh you[DOUBLEPOST=1406732264][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a 1hr sketch I did of a puppy friend of mine:

some editing still needs to be done, but I had to go sleep 'cause work the next day.

Last edited:

CloudTheWolf

CEO & Co-Founder of Network Studios
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2014
Leicester, UK
cloudthewolf.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
TheCloudTheWolf
Hey All

Thought I would show off what I made in Photoshop!

This was 99% my own work I had to get the texture for the planets off Google (The make them 3d)
I used A Map off earth and some moon images to get the desired look. :)

Animated Version:

Alternative (Still Version):

Dom4462

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel

The above artwork was done a very .... very .... very long time ago. I can't remember how old I was, bit it was my very first digital coloring ... I think in GIMP.

Yes .. that IS one line.

... oh and if you couldn't tell ... Edward.

If you can't tell yet by the text in the drawing and my very crappy handwriting ... this is a practice.
Kinda odd my handwriting is so terrible ... yet I draw o_O ... right?

Bandit ... with ... gun ... in sunset.

.... no it's not heaven.

Never finished .. but I liked the steampunk cat ears.

Silica from Sword Art Online ... not sure i like her mouth though. Someone once said it looks like a mustache.

Scanner made this look a little brighter than it should be. But it's still a nice drawing I think.

First model in Blender. I purposefully started with something hard, just to see if I can do it. Was actually pretty easy once I learned to use the program.

I have more art .. but I think I already posted to much rofl.
what program did u use for the bandit? its awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1407019409][/DOUBLEPOST]
my artworks really bad but i just had to say that is amazing i love drawings like that! :D
if you could, i'd love to learn how you did your banner

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
what program did u use for the bandit? its awesome!
The program is called Paint Tool Sai. It's a very simple program. It doesn't have any photo manipulation tools such as flares and such. So the entire thing is literally painted in the program by hand.

It was a program I picked up after it was recommended to me over using GIMP.

Don't get me wrong though, GIMP is amazing for Graphics. Paint Tool Sai is just better when it comes to drawing, inking, and coloring artwork.

Dom4462

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
The program is called Paint Tool Sai. It's a very simple program. It doesn't have any photo manipulation tools such as flares and such. So the entire thing is literally painted in the program by hand.

It was a program I picked up after it was recommended to me over using GIMP.

Don't get me wrong though, GIMP is amazing for Graphics. Paint Tool Sai is just better when it comes to drawing, inking, and coloring artwork.
That explains a lot. My friend and I use Kirita. Its free, and in my opinion very good, but we draw pretty much cartoons so its very different. Here's my friends DevianArt. http://chloedacat.deviantart.com/ Her Tiny Box Tim was used in this collage for Markiplier, its right under the last R. http://steffieneko.deviantart.com/art/Markiplier-mosaic-out-of-fan-art-472537038

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
So I had a play around with background image from my last post and come up with this?

What do you think?

It's interesting. The flair does not seem bright enough though. It's missing that oomph if you will.

It's certainly not bad at all though. Very well done.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
@MangoSky awesome artwork! :) I used to do a lot of pencil drawings too. Those were the days before everything became digital.

@CloudTheWolf I think it looks pretty neato. :D But the planets unlit parts kind of disappear suddenly instead of a gradual fade.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
@CloudTheWolf I think it looks pretty neato. :D But the planets unlit parts kind of disappear suddenly instead of a gradual fade.

Actually, the unlit part wouldn't gradually fade on planets.

Example: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02567/mars_2567026b.jpg
That is a realistic.

Example: http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/1923346.jpg
This is not realistic. There is nothing for light to bounce off of to light he back side. Meaning it would essentially be pitch black. You wouldn't be able to see it really.

A good example is to watch the cameras on the ISS when it's on the dark side of earth.

you really can't even see earth at all even though you are right in front of it. http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

Last edited:
Reactions: Enmoshin

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Actually, the unlit part wouldn't gradually fade on planets.

Example: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02567/mars_2567026b.jpg
That is a realistic.

Example: http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/1923346.jpg
This is not realistic. There is nothing for light to bounce off of to light he back side. Meaning it would essentially be pitch black. You wouldn't be able to see it really.

A good example is to watch the cameras on the ISS when it's on the dark side of earth.

you really can't even see earth at all even though you are right in front of it. http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
aah, good call. I guess I'm just looking at it from a different perspective. Spherical things are dumb.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
aah, good call. I guess I'm just looking at it from a different perspective. Spherical things are dumb.

ROFL . .ya, it just has to do with light and such. It works slightly different on earth since the light bounces everywhere which help illuminate dark sides of objects and gives a more gradual look. While in space .. the light has nothing to bounce off of besides the planets. So you end up with a very bright side and very dark side.