• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

MKS37LOTUS

Jun 1, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
LotusIsBae
hi im MKS37LOTUS, my channel is www.youtube.com/MKS37LOTUS, my 2 newest videos as of today are not like my regular videos because one was for a job and one was just a weird fan art, but the rest are my typical videos which are funny moments and many other types of gaming content, i also do tutorials, create logos(any graphic design or intros and outros), and create films. I created my youtube channel about 3 or 4 years ago and this year i have been trying to grow, which i have, i upload once a week, i always have a video to be uploaded that week because i edit in advance and wait for the time to upload the video. i gain about 20 subscribers a week as of right now. I get good reviews off the content i make, very high quality, as i do edit at least 20-30 hours on each video, not really raw footage, my gaming videos are compared to vanossgaming videos. and as of right now i have 322 subscribers. i play any game really on steam, so im up for any game. just some how just trying to help a friend and myself into success :)

Gaming with friends or randoms, or by myself

these videos are some other content i work on other than collaborations with gaming

Xscarvious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Xscarvious
Hey. I'd love to play with you if that's alright. Feel free to contact me via Skype or steam. The username for both is Xscarvious.