GFX This is a thumbnail.

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ScalperHero
this is a thumbnail that I finished making for one of my videos and I'm very happy with this, I was told about a tool to use in photoshop called sharpen unmask and I have to say it made me look better but the thing I like the most is how much better the monster in the background looks, no words needed in this thumbnail its stronger without it :D love to no what you guys thinkim-done.jpg

JDK_

New User
Oct 31, 2017
London
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I do like it buttttt, words are really important. And also, its quite hard to distinguish the background from the foreground so maybe increase the width of the stroke to make it stand out abit more.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ScalperHero
I do like it buttttt, words are really important. And also, its quite hard to distinguish the background from the foreground so maybe increase the width of the stroke to make it stand out abit more.
the reason there are no words is that sometimes words are not needed. such as this one i wanted to show the horror of the thumbnail and putting words on it would have taken the look away from that but i will remember to work on the background and the picture of me for future videos thanks for the feedback

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
this is a thumbnail that I finished making for one of my videos and I'm very happy with this, I was told about a tool to use in photoshop called sharpen unmask and I have to say it made me look better but the thing I like the most is how much better the monster in the background looks, no words needed in this thumbnail its stronger without it :D love to no what you guys thinkView attachment 19581
Well that thing in the back is a real beauty! Where did you find 'It' XD