Other Collaboration Want a shoutout on my channel?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

wiskorgaming

Oct 28, 2015
If you would like a shoutout on my channel then just follow these steps
1, put your channel link
2 if you can please tell me a reason why you would like a shoutout.
That's all and good look :)
Just a friendly reminder, 10 shoutouts will be given each friday!

Good luck everyone :)

wiskorgaming

Oct 28, 2015
This is to everyone.
I will defently give all of you a shoutout this Friday and I hope I will help you all. I guess I see you all on friday in the shoutout video :)

Reactions: BytePlayer

Eriko123Yo

Rising User
Jun 22, 2015
London
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I would like a shoutout because when your under 100 subs it is reeeaaallllyyy hard to grow especially under 50 and my subs just watch my vids they don't really interact (which is fine if they want to) but it would be great if I could get a little jumpstart :)

wiskorgaming

Oct 28, 2015
I would like a shoutout because when your under 100 subs it is reeeaaallllyyy hard to grow especially under 50 and my subs just watch my vids they don't really interact (which is fine if they want to) but it would be great if I could get a little jumpstart :)

yea sure you will get a shoutout but next friday because i have made a video three hours ago. i will promise that you will get it. i will write your name on the 20th nov 2015 date (next friday). by the way you are the first on the list :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447444663][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the shoutout video

Last edited: