Opinion What do y'all do with your time other than make content for your own channels.

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Carl D

May 29, 2020
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I was curious of what y'all do during your time other than making content for your channels, for me I've reading books some business books.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Indurok
I watch videos on YouTube. And I also have been working on writing my own stories. Not to be sold or anything because first of all, I don't know how to sell a book; second, I don't consider myself a good enough writer, even though I still enjoy writing; and third, from what I've looked up online, it seems you have to pay just to sell a book? So I'll just post them on FictionPress and DeviantArt.

Carl D

May 29, 2020
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Oh that is cool @Indurok I've been working on some digital art and photography as well too. I mostly post them in deviant art cause it looks cooler than instagram.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Indurok
Oh that is cool @Indurok I've been working on some digital art and photography as well too. I mostly post them in deviant art cause it looks cooler than instagram.
I've actually been posting novelizations of my video game dub parodies on YouTube and posting them to FanFiction.net, Archive of Our Own, and DeviantART. I still don't feel like they're well written. But they're not to be taken too seriously anyway. But it's certainly a lot easier than writing my original stories since it's a written version of something that already exists.

Carl D

May 29, 2020
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I've actually been posting novelizations of my video game dub parodies on YouTube and posting them to FanFiction.net, Archive of Our Own, and DeviantART. I still don't feel like they're well written. But they're not to be taken too seriously anyway. But it's certainly a lot easier than writing my original stories since it's a written version of something that already exists.
thats cool.[DOUBLEPOST=1604110144][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally study art in my free time as much as I can.
Oh same here I need to start practicing some animations as well, but I also been teaching myself some digital art as well too.