• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Who Will Win in Gaming in 2018?

• Nintendo

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sony

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • PC

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Depends what your classing as 'winning' when it comes to the companies named above. Personally I would never say any of them win, be that in this year or previous year as they all create games, and its really down to personal choice if we like them or not

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
Question Who will win in 2018?

Microsoft
Sony
Nintendo
I last read an article that Sony is top at the moment with sales and Microsoft is having a rough time to catch up. Sony has some great exclusives coming this year so i'm curious what this years E3 will bring.

WatchPUBG

New User
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Where's the option for 'us' :)

With the competition the way it is, hopefully each of the consoles will push each other to make better games.

Enderdragon909

Rising User
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Nintendo definitely dominate 2017 with BOTW and Super Mario Odyssey, for 2018 depends, if we do get Super Smash and Pokémon for switch God have mercy, Sony and Microsoft wouldn't be able to keep up XD, we will see, and hey maybe even $70 cardboard will sell well!

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Nintendo, they're doing surprisingly well, the Switch is selling unbelievably well, so much that it broke records last year. The console also has some pretty good games coming to it's library and already on it and I have a mild hunch Nintendo might surprise us at E3 this year.