Complaints why have my subscribers and views dropped

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Just keep pushing out videos but make sure they're of high quality and entertaining, make sure your videos will make people want to watch more of what you make and make then want to subscribe.

Reactions: Spartacus

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
People can switch people at the drop of a hat. It could have to do with focusing on school. Running a channel, you need to figure out why people to your channel in the first place ^^
As he said, look for your most popular series and continue it, make people become interested

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
This happened to me a couple times every time I tried gearing away from what my fans actually wanted, which seemed to me like either a simulation game, or a particular game which I talked about in another thread I started in this board.
People can switch people at the drop of a hat. It could have to do with focusing on school. Running a channel, you need to figure out why people to your channel in the first place ^^
I agree with fattmat in situations like this. See which videos are popular among your crowd and start producing more of that particular content while still doing what you want to do out of your channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
This happened to me a couple times every time I tried gearing away from what my fans actually wanted, which seemed to me like either a simulation game, or a particular game which I talked about in another thread I started in this board.

I agree with fattmat in situations like this. See which videos are popular among your crowd and start producing more of that particular content while still doing what you want to do out of your channel.
Some people have the issue of only doing one style of video, and they never branch out. It's good to have some freedom when you first start, because variety is key ^^

ThisIsIsaac

Mar 26, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It might not be you, but youtube. Youtube has been "broken" for a while now. It might not send your subscribers your videos in their sub-box, so they will unsubscribe because it seems you are not uploading