Opinion Your choice playstation or Xbox?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I grew up with Playstation so I'm super partial to Sony, but ever since I made the switch to PC it's been a little hard to go back to console save for some exclusives.

KJAGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Texas
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I have a old FX 8350 System and a New AMD Ryzen 1800X Video editing and gaming system lol.
Video :

PC Specs as of March 2017, But i got a Xbox 1 recently to play Halo.... Thats it.

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
Motherboard : X370 ASUS Crosshair VI
Case : NZXT Noctis 450 ROG Edition
RAM : Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB 3200Mhz
CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken X62 / CM 212 EVO
HDD 1 : WD Black 5TB
SSD 1 : Samsung 850 Evo 1TB
SSD M.2 : Samsung 960 Evo 500GB
GPU : Asus Strix RX 480 8GB
PSU : EVGA G3 850W

chrisAK13

New User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I would say out of the two you have selected I would say Playstation. Though my best and favourite console ever has to be the PS2 as this is truly reliable, durable, has a great selection of games and never seems to break. Heck I've had mine since they came out and never needed to get it fixed.
I agree! Play station 4 all the way! I really haven't had too many problems with it compared to the many things I have had go wrong with my Xbox one

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HealPleaseHeal
IMO all consoles are great, but being a Sony guy i'm one with Playstation. Don't play too much XBOX, but not downgrading the product it's great on it;s own. So it depends on you I guess. LOL

This thread has not helped anyone. LOL

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Retired Administrator
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Playstation! Although I've never owned an Xbox but erry time I make research on what to purchase I just always end up buying a PS haha :)

Sent from my Boat using Tapatalk

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming