Complaints YouTube

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
U

UndeadViking

I might just quit YouTube.
The channel does not move anywhere no matter what i do or no matter what suggestions i follow.
Infact, most people who subscribe to me, unsubscribe the next day so i'm not getting anywhere. no matter how many thumbnails or tags i put in my videos, i get no views. no one comments. It's really annoying. Seeing as i thrive to do well but i just can't. No one really helps much or follows up on a collaboration.
It's just sad

orangeinegamer

Jan 17, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Maybe try and change what you do a bit rather than saying messing around in los Santos change the titles to more specific things or trying new games and other things as well :)

Rick Thijssen

New User
Mar 31, 2016
Hey! You can't quit Youtube no matter what! I'm a beginning Youtuber to and still have 0 subscribers. Well I starter yesterday xD BUT! I'm just like you I mean I whas thinking to stop also but! I'm a Bar Brother I don't know if you know whats it is but that doesn't matter! There are quotes like: 'Stop Saying Tomorrow' or 'Set your goals! Don't stop before you reached it!' Thats really helpfull or me and thats also the reason i'm still uploading.

I just do'nt give a damn f#@%.

Greats!
Rick

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
The channel does not move anywhere no matter what i do or no matter what suggestions i follow.
Infact, most people who subscribe to me, unsubscribe the next day so i'm not getting anywhere. no matter how many thumbnails or tags i put in my videos, i get no views. no one comments. It's really annoying. Seeing as i thrive to do well but i just can't. No one really helps much or follows up on a collaboration.
It's just sad
Don't get discouraged just because you're not seeing the progress you'd like to see. It takes time and consistency to build an active fan base. People are unreliable, but don't let that get you down. If it's what you like to do, you should keep at it.

U

UndeadViking

I guess so. I mean i've tried for years and had nothing. I dont know, il keep trying i guess

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I guess so. I mean i've tried for years and had nothing. I dont know, il keep trying i guess
It's a hobby, it needs to be fun first and foremost. If you're not having fun it's not worth it. Just try not to get beat up over the numbers and enjoy yourself! Life is too short to worry about the little things :)

Reactions: UndeadViking

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It's just sad
People sub to you hoping that you sub back to them as well. It's annoying how people can fake appreciation like that. Did you have bad experiences in the collaboration section? I would just make videos for yourself for now, because aiming to get big is the downfall for a lot of people.

Reactions: UndeadViking
U

UndeadViking

People sub to you hoping that you sub back to them as well. It's annoying how people can fake appreciation like that. Did you have bad experiences in the collaboration section? I would just make videos for yourself for now, because aiming to get big is the downfall for a lot of people.
ah i see. i will but right now i can't :(

Scrubs Ahoy

Apr 3, 2016
England
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Yo don't quit man! I know we're are also new to the game and are pretty small fish but we do know that sticking to your guns even when it's hard is key! Our personal suggestions for your channel would be to add some commentary, your vids are cool man and they look nice, but you need to make it more structured, so your Rainbow 6 vid you talk in so maybe do that for them all? In Bloodborne you could do a fake wrestling commentary for the pvp. Just keep thinking how can I improve the content. All in all good work, just keep your chin up ;)

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I checked out your channel, and just some tips for you.

-Don't use the same title for multiple videos, try to name all your videos individually
-Stay regular with your content, dont jump from game to game. Makes it hard to locate a target audience
-Quality>Quantity
-Maybe trying collaborating with other Youtubers?

If it were easy, everyone would do it. Keep at it! No one will become the next pewdiepie overnight.

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It's just sad
I feel your pain. try to find a way to make it fun and try not to make it feel like work or a thing that has to succeed. just relax and let the videos flow out of you.

Calico Cidd

Mar 25, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It's a grind man, all you can do is try to enjoy the process and hope that the results you want will come. You get out what you put in, aside from posting you have to be active in your social media and really push your content to get it out there.
Then again, you have 7x the sub count I do, so I don't know how useful my advice is.

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Don't quit buddy, its worse thing you can do just be paitently for subs and views come and I have no patient but i try keep thinking dont worry numbers so much just do mine thing. Hope this helps out and know what I am talking about.