• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mister_Chief

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2016
Do you want my help with Spanish? I was born in Seville, Spain as well as half my family. I speak fluent Spanish.

Old Arber

TheArberVR
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2014
Kosovo
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
afylli
Hi Danny, i try 'to apply for the project'
But there have no 'Albanian' language, and I see here many of albanian channel partner with freedom.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I can help with dutch. I live my whole life in the netherlands so yeah, ik spreek nederlands vloeiend. (I speak dutch fluently)

Spud

Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
TheWonderSpud
Unfortunately I don't... :(

I got kicked out of my Spanish classes because I messed around too much... :D

But I have suffered with memory loss all of my life and remembering an entirely new language is extraordinarily difficult for me. :oops:

Jekoz

Beta Testers
Beta
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I am from Germany and got to say who ever translated some of the site into German is horrible for example

english -> German
profile - profil - wrong on site (Profiel)

prospects - Ausblick (means expectations of possible development potentialities [as I suppose this is what it does]) wrong on site with Aussicht even if its that word it would've been written Aussichten

Watch the George Show! - Sieh dir die George Show an! / Schau dir die George Show an! / Guck dir die George Show an! - Wrong on Site (Sie [polite form of you] dir dei [simply misspelled] George Show an!

Status
Not open for further replies.